Reclaimed Heart Pine - Select
Refinement is not normally a word we associate with reclaimed flooring. In the flooring world when we use the word select we are talking about a wood that has been highly graded to root out the sapwood and large knots to leave a cleaner overall look. Our reclaimed heart pine select grade is, without a doubt, our most refined reclaimed and repurposed flooring. Culled from the same beam and board as our reclaimed heart pine character grade this sturdy elegant choice retains the stellar patina only found in reclaimed wood but has a quiet elegance to it. With a staggering 90% heartwood you are getting the prettiest and hardest part of the reclaimed wood for your project. When your interior wants to straddle the fine line of history, beauty and refinement our reclaimed heart pine select grade is really the only choice. Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 870 - 690 (MEDIUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check