Our Reclaimed Maple/Beech flooring is a unqiue story that only the forest can tell. These two species co-dominated the forests of the northeast when Europeans first arrived. The two trees grew in concert to close the canopy and were very common thus making them perfect for the barns and outbuildings that were needed to grow our new nation. Close in color and grain you will see some very unique colors to the reclaimed world. Light pinks and warm, calming yellows interspersed with light knot content and some remnant insect mark make these once dominant trees a subtle but beautiful look for your interior. Our reclaimed maple beech flooring is a unique choice for unique people. Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 700 - 1450 (MEDIUM TO MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark