Reclaimed Oak - Old Original
Our Reclaimed Oak - Old Original hits the rustic jackpot on all fronts! You want a floor that looks as old as it is, well this one is it. One hundred percent of the face is covered in original saw mark and the rest is in all knotty glory. This floor is very dark due to the fact it is the outer and most uv exposed parts of the beams and barn planks from which it came. The patina is heavy and dark but also rich in depth. This reclaimed beauty is not for the faint of heart but for the heartiest among you! Centuries in the making our reclaimed old original oak is a magnificent nod to history and a rich addition to your interior. Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-5", 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1290 - 1360 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-5"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark, slight thickness variation from board to board
Floating - Engineered Only