Reclaimed Yellow/Heart Pine - Old Original
All the warmth of pine combine with unparalleled rustic character and color can be found in our reclaimed yellow/heart pine old original. Culled from the mills and factories that dotted the industrial revolution of the south this floor speaks with a pedigree that few others can. You will literally feel the history as you walk across the high spots and low spots that are the warping of the beams and barn planks. As with all of our reclaimed hardwoods time and exposure combine to give this wood a color unmatched in beauty and depth. Old original reclaimed yellow/heart pine is a bold choice so be sure the rest of your interior is up to the task. Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 870 - 690 (MEDIUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark, slight thickness variation from board to board
Floating - Engineered Only