Reclaimed Yellow/Heart Pine - Tavern Plank
Loblolly, shortleaf, longleaf and slash pines are found throughout the south flourishing in the deeply acidic red clay. Our Reclaimed Yellow/Heart Pine - Tavern Plank comes straight out of the industrial revolution in the south. Easily harvested and able to withstand the immense pressures of timber frame building this material is found through the southeastern states as the go to material. This floor and its century old surfaces has the look and feel of the walked on forever pubs and taverns of early America. Warm colors mix with saw marks, knots and nail holes will all be a strong compliment to your remodel or new interior. As with all our more rustic looks the more you live on it the better it looks! Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 870 - 690 (MEDIUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark, slight thickness variation from board to board
Floating - Engineered Only