New Heart Pine - Character
Heart Pine is a perfect combination of beauty and intense durability. When your project calls for a floor that will create a dynamic contrast then this floor with its ranging colors and warm overall tone is the right call. Our character grade heart pine flooring has all the gorgeous marks of a unique floor with strong variations from the hard as iron heartwood to the creamy warm sapwood with just the right amount of knot and character. This flooring is suited to both classic interiors as a nod to the storied history of the pine tree and for more contemporary looks where all elements are competing and must balance equally. Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
80-100% Heart Content
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 700 (MINIMAL HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), insect mark, open void, sound crack/check