New Hickory - Skip Sawn
You are a fan of hickory but our character grade is just too low key for you. Voila! Choose our super textured new hickory skip sawn to satisfy your need to maintain your highly original tastes. Heavy saw mark and knot content run throughout this stunnning flooring giving you the sense of the shag bark or the shell bark hickory trees it comes from. With all you have going on in this harder than any hardwood flooring you can be sure that the simplest finish is the right one so choose a clear oil to allow the variance of color come through naturally. Did we mention that this floor is a whopping 1820 on the janka hardness scale? Go on live your life without worrying about your lovely and super textured flooring, its hickory! Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1820 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, remnant sawmill mark