New Red Oak - Character
ON SALE NOW $3.90/Square Foot
3/4" Solid Unfinished T&G Flooring
Random Widths 4" to 7"
Random Lengths 2' to 10' (4' Avg)
End Matched - T&G On Plank Ends
Quercus Rubra. The mighty red oak tree also known as the champion oak or quercus borealis is one of our favorite choices. Our red oak character grade flooring comes with built in color and warmth that instantly transforms your interior to a place you gladly call home. Choosing red oak separates you from the pack and you will be rewarded for that choice with warm, glowing ambers and an even coloration interspersed with just enough knots to give it a light rustic touch. We always recommend you choose a random width like a 3"-6" because that is the best way to get that wonderfull visual variation that truly shows off what absolutely great taste you have! Durability is not an issue here either as red oak is a close cousin on the janka scale to the more famous white oak flooring. Finish with a clear organic oil and let the compliments commence you tastemaker! Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1290 - 1360 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), insect mark, open void, sound crack/check