New White Oak Skip Sawn
ON SALE NOW $5.80/Square Foot
3/4" Solid Unfinished T&G Flooring
Random Widths 3" to 6"
Random Lengths 2' to 10'
End Matched - T&G On Plank Ends
Textures. Textures add two important qualities to a floor; visual and physical dimension. Our new white oak skip sawn floor combines the beauty and durability of white oak with a richly covered surface of saw mark. This means you can have it all. You can have a floor with an old world look and feel and not break your budget. Order this amazing flooring in random widths to spread out the strong visuals of intermittent knots, dark and light planks and of course the character that only a textured floor can bring. Keep in mind that finishes on a heavily textured floor should be approached differently than on a smooth milled floor. Just go with a simple pure oil finish and you will see wonderful variation in color and texture throughout. Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1290 - 1360 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, remnant sawmill mark