Not all reclaimed floors are created equal. Our Reclaimed Hickory is unique among an array of reclaimed woods that all have standout beauty and character. This super hard floor ranks highest on the janka hardness scale at a whopping 1820. But that is not all this stunner of a floor has to offer. The grain of reclaimed hickory is a visual masterpiece. Varying from deep heartwood colors to light brown antiqued sapwood and scattered with remnant insect mark and knot the look of this floor will dominate your interior if you aren't careful! Choose a random width such as 3"-6" to show off the varying grain patterns of this flooring look and finish with organic oil for long lasting protection. Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1820 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark
- NOTE: Reclaimed Hickory is notorious for heavy insect mark and wild color variation from blond to darker heart colors