Reclaimed Horse Fence Oak
ON SALE NOW $6.25/Square Foot - While Inventory Lasts
2,000 Square Feet Available
3/4" Solid Unfinished T&G Flooring
4" OR 4-1/2" Face
Random Lengths 2' to 7'
End Matched - T&G On Plank Ends
Giddy up partner! This reclaimed oak floor comes straight off the horse ranch. Beautiful red and white oaks reclaimed and repurposed from fence material you can choose to saddle up with either a distressed grade, some saw mark, or remilled grade, a cleaner face on the plank. Since the posts are relatively narrow this floor comes in all 4-1/2" widths for a consistent look across your floor. You will see a lighter rustic touch on the horse fence oak with nail hole and knot throughout and remember all you cowpokes this floor is solid oak so you and your gang can do all the rustlin and tumblin you like and not worry about damage to your reclaimed floor. Finish with an organic oil to bring up the rich, warm colors and happy trails to you! Available in both engineered and solid options
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: 4" OR 4-1/2" Face
- Lengths: 1' to 7'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1290 - 1360 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 4" OR 4-1/2"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant weathered mark