Reclaimed Oak - Distressed
The home run of reclaimed wood floors our Reclaimed Oak - Distressed Grade hits all the right notes. Rich with nail holes, knots and staggeringly beautiful color variations this reclaimed floor runs the gamut in character and color. Our reclaimed oaks all come from magnificent and huge beams salvaged from the timber frame construction so popular in the mid 1800's. The beams have been sitting exposed to light for sometimes up to 200 years. That exposure to light over that long time frame has gifted us with a deep, rich patina that can only be found in reclaimed and repurposed wood. Choose an organic oil finish to allow the flooring to be a thing of beauty without the distraction of any sheen at all. As with all our floors choose a random width range to max out the amazingness. Available in engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-5", 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1290 - 1360 (MAXIMUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-5"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark