New Walnut - Character
ON SALE NOW $3.99/Square Foot
3/4" Solid Unfinished T&G Flooring
Random Lengths 2' to 10'
End Matched - T&G On Plank Ends
Elegance is the word that comes to mind. Walnut just has its own quiet but powerful elegance. Our new walnut character grade is firmly within that tradition of subdued elegance. Traditionally this wood was found more often in the cabinet maker's wood shop being turned into long dining tables and chairs. But now you have the option to take the traditional and make it unique as your flooring choice. This floor comes with unique colors of both sapwood and heartwood mixed in with just enough knot content to create a visually arresting flooring choice. The sapwood appearance is a smoky, creamy white color that variagates along the deep brown red heartwood. We normally always advocate for an organic finish with a matte sheen but walnut has other ideas. To extract maximum color and depth out of this floor go with a standard polyurethane with a middle to low sheen such as matte or satin. This will bring up color in the flooring like you have never seen and elegance will be the only word that comes to mind. Available in both engineered and solid wood options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 1010 (MEDIUM HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), insect mark, open void, sound crack/check