Reclaimed White Pine - Distressed
Henry David Thoreau wrote of the white pine, " There is no finer tree." Pinus Strobus or white pine played a huge role in America's westward expansion. The 19th century saw harvests of a quarter million trees per year. This formidable tree was found extremely versatile in its uses and so as American grew the white pine was there for everything from ship building to wagons. Our reclaimed white pine distressed grade has been fully repurposed and is ready for a long second or even third life in your interior. Coloration will vary from warm, fireside yellows to deep rich earthen browns with all the attendant knot,nail hole and saw mark you expect in a reclaimed hardwood floor. Available in both engineered and solid options.
Details & Specifications
- Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4" Solid, 5/8" or 3/4" Engineered
- Widths: Single Widths OR Random Widths 3"-6", 4"-7", 4"-8", 5"-8", 6"-9", 6"-10"
- Lengths: 2' to 12'
- Finish: Unfinished or Prefinished (Natural Oil OR Matte/Satin Urethane)
- Janka Hardness: 380 (MINIMAL HARDNESS)
- Best Value: 3"-6"
- Character: Knots (can be starburst/fractured), nail/bolt holes, insect mark, open void, sound crack/check, original remnant saw mark